It Just Figures

Just when I want to ever get anything done or get a routine, something happens to screw me over. My internet and phone connection went bye-bye for almost a week. I won’t air my feelings about the reason and the who. It threw me off bad and I’ve been trying to get myself back into the groove of writing. I’m not making much head way, but it’s Sunday so I thought I’d start things off right by posting a quick post. :-)

I’m experimenting with another blog poster that’s on my desktop. I kind of like this one. It has the emoticons and all kinds of nifty buttons to play with and jazz things up. Not that I know everything this blog poster can do yet since I just opened it up. It’s 4:30 am and I’m very tired. Barring catastrophies, I will be back later on and post my heart out.

0 comments: