Been Too Long

I’ve been away too long. I get caught up in writing and everything else ceases to exist. I try writing notes to myself, but forget where I wrote the note. I know there’s something I want to do and just end up forgetting! *sigh*

I have found a nifty thing which should remind me to keep writing….a blog editor! I don’t have to remember to write by going to my blogs, I just click the icon on my desktop to open the blog editor. This should keep me motivated since this takes away my last excuse for forgetting and not posting. How can I possibly forget when the program is staring me in the face sitting next to my internet icon. *grin*

I hardly know where to start. I guess I’ll begin with my grandson Tristan. He’ll be four months old next week on the 6th. I can’t believe how fast he’s growing! He’s going to be tall and skinny like his Uncle Kenny(my oldest son) and his mama, my oldest daughter Heather. He’s in the 50th percentile for weight and the 90th or 95th percentile for his height. The only bad thing is he has acid reflux. It’s so hard to hear him scream in pain. I’m really hoping he’ll outgrow it by about six months old like his mama did.

Speaking of…..Heather, Tristan and the baby daddy Jeff are living with us now. She finally had enough of living in a house where she was miserable due to extreme conflict with Jeff’s mom. It’s awesome having little man here and seeing him every day. Taking care of him is also a perk to having him here. The best perk of all….I can hand him off to his parents!

Ok, I’ll think about other stuff I need to write and catch everyone up on. Till tomorrow!

Technorati Tags:

0 comments: