I Can't Believe This!

I can't believe this! On an RSD board I'm a member of, I reposted something I wrote back in June because the original thread was gone. I come back tonight to find it deleted!! The reason, it says do not copy from websites. WTF????? I DID NOT copy that from any website, I wrote that myself on June 21! I sent a PM to the mod telling him so. That pisses me off. That as good as accusing me of stealing someone else's work. OMFG! That is more than upsetting to me because I would never in a million years steal anything. I'm a writer for pete sake. That is how I make my living and I'm constantly on the look out for people who have, do and will steal the articles I write that are posted online.

I'm so upset I'm shaking! I hate healthboards as it is because of what they did to me a few months ago. I blogged about it here. I now seem to have a permanent mark against me for the idiotic bullshit that twit caused me. Every time I post now it says, quite clearly for all to see, Infractions: 1/0. They won't allow us to "discuss" actions on the boards but I get publicly branded for doing nothing wrong?!? I've had it with their nitpicking shit. I'll see what he says first, but I'm seriously considering posting my true feelings about them in a big post. That'll get me banned, but at this point I don't care. Stupid SOB's accusing me of stealing someone else's work.

*takes a deep breath* That felt good. Now I need to hop over to my writing blog to post updates and my goals for August.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, You're way too nice to call her a twit and I noticed she's gone. I say start your own "board" on myspace, there are already several, but not active and you'd be in control. Email the people you want to know about it and word will get out. Just a thought =) yes I'm evil and my best friend just got diagnosed with this crap today too.

alice

Kate said...

OOh I know how you feel. I've had many run ins with the Healthboards moderators and also got banned, for doing nothing wrong! This happened a couple of times back when you couldn't contact other members through pms. One person was almost suicidal about their RSD diagnosis, so I posted my email address and the mods went nuts. The fact that the woman needed someone to listen privately didn't seem to matter to them. But as soon as you ark up about what the mods have done, they ban you. They have so many stupid rules (and make up a ton more on the spot) that it makes being a member on that site more stressful than staying off it.

Try googling Neurotalk, if you haven't already found it- there's a really active RSD board full of great caring RSDers who let you share links to other websites, links to old posts and links to blog etc. You also have your own "page" where you can approve friends, put up all your own info, recieve and send pms etc. I think a couple of the moderators have RSD themselves, but even if not, they all have a chronic neuro condition and they're all about helping members, instead of banning them ;-)

x Kate