OY! OI!

I spell it oy usually but seen it spelled oi too so I covered them both. *giggles* I'm feeling a bit, punchy I guess. Lack of sleep does the body good!

I'd like to announce the addition of a great site, Hi Eyeglasses! The site Hi Sunglasses link I added awhile back now brings you eyeglasses as well. The products are fantastic and the prices are, IMO, really good. I'm a life long glasses wearer so I know what it's all about. There are designer prescription eyeglasses on sale all year. There are eyeglasses frames and reading glasses by Chanel, Emozioni, and Oakley. Tired of shipping fees? Free shipping is available! Hi Eyeglasses is your one stop eyeglasses store. Everything you need at great prices.*

Those fur babies of mine are keeping me amused when I take a break from writing. I want to strangle Miss Shanni for jumping the fence everyday though. I'm getting so dang tired of yelling at her. She KNOWS what she is doing is wrong, but she keeps doing it anyway! ARGH!! I might start pulling my hair out but there's one problem. My hair is falling out rapidly and I'm rapidly moving toward bald now. Miss Thang will be staying in the house till she can behave. I don't care how much she cries, whines and begs, "No outside for you!"

Ok, sorry for the shortness of this entry, but it was only a short break from making moola. *grins* Now I gotta hop on it to meet my $$ goal for the week.

1 comments:

luckychrmz70 said...

'Bout time you popped your cute lil head in here again, and graced us with your presence! My morning routine is thrown off when you don't blog for days at a time! I too have been blog slacking but I have a reason, not being able to type gets to me! I haven't written so much as an idea on the article avenues! I need ideas!