I'm Officially A Blog Slacker

I suppose you can crown me with the "Official Blog Slacker" award now. Sometimes real life and the pursuit of money is more important, hence the reason for lack of activity on this 'ol blog of mine. I can't say I'm sorry because I've been busting my behind at my new writing job and have a nice paycheck coming to me on Friday and an even nicer one next week. *grins* Writing for two sites to make money once a week and then again during the week takes time. I hope you understand and don't hate me.

In other news, Tristan went to the doctor last Friday for another check-up because at his appointment with said doc on the 10th, they noticed he had a bit of jaundice. I noticed it when he was here and 2 days old. He's shucked the yellow now and weighs 8 lbs 13 oz. Dang...he's growing fast now. 1 week and 4 days old he gained almost a pound! He is now 2 weeks and 2 days old, for another couple of hours anyway.

The fur babies are frustrating me, causing me to pull out what little hair hasn't fallen out, and making me roll on the floor laughing. Having them in my life is a joy and sometimes as frustrating as having two toddlers. I've already done toddlerhood 3 times over. Evidently I'm a glutton for punishment though and felt the need to inflict upon my person toddlerhood for years and years with not one, but two cats! Yeah, I'm all about the punishment. heh Connor has begun to whine at me if the door is closed. Who woulda thunk a cat could whine? Not me. He does it, and does it very well. I wish I could capture it for you. Maybe tomorrow I'll figure out how to work the video on my digital camera and post it to share His Whininess with you. Just cause I'm also all about sharing too.

Well, I need to scoot off to my writing blog which is also been sadly neglected. I have some kick butt pv updates and comparing of goals to do.

0 comments: