June Awareness!

In honor of one of many awareness topics for June, this one, Aphasia Awareness What It Is and What You Can Do To Help, is the first awarneness topic for June. Click on it and go check it out! Aphasia is known to many people, they just never knew the "official" name for it. Support Aphasia Awareness Month.

Ok, shameless self-promoting done. *snort* You know I had to. My next awareness article should be out in the next few days, so stay tuned! Also, Don't forget, June 4th is Hug Your Cat Day.

My dad had some things for Tristan sitting in his truck for the last 3 weeks or so! I finally got it tonight. They're a few things my sister got together. I have a crib mattress, pad and sheet set, a car seat, a few toys and some stuffies. One of them is a rabbit and when you shake it, makes a noise...it's a rattle too! I love baby stuff. Oh, I also have a thick cushion to change him on too. Heather brought down a swing and a baby bath on Mother's Day for us. She has them both already. She has a ton of clothes as well. Tristan will not run out of clothes to wear for months on end! You can never have too many baby clothes. Almost forgot the other stuff my sister sent along...a song of over 100 lullabies and a kit for baby with clippers, medicine spoon, snot sucker, thermometer and other things, a couple small baby powder things and some butt rash cream. Baby Tristan is going to have a home at grandma's always!

Ok, enough of that. I turned in my CRPS bone and muscle article. I did a first draft of diagnostic tests for CRPS and will go back to writing it as soon as I'm done here. Probably not going to get it turned in tonight, but I'll have it turned in tomorrow. I am still learning so much and getting ideas for things to do every day. I am going to set goals for myself on paper. I find this motivates me a lot more than my vague goals that are in my head.

Gotta run now and get something done before the night is through.

0 comments: