I Feel Good!

nanananana uh, like I knew that I would now. I think that's how it goes. *laughing at myself*

I finally got my CRPS bone and muscle article in tonight. That's why I feel good! It only took me two or three friggin days! Grrrr I was getting seriously miffed at myself for having a problem. I try not to, I really do. My brain, quite literally, is "wired" differently than other people's brains. As long as I've had CRPS now I am quite sure I have bits which have died. In case your wondering, I read an enlightening article on what CRPS does to my brain. That's how I can say what I have said with certainty. I've known for some time now my short term memory has packed his bags and trucked on down the highway for greener pastures. Isn't that a picture?

I forgot to write last night about a sad death. Yesterday, Sunday, the last Titanic survivor died at age 97. Elizabeth Gladys "Millvina" Dean, who was 2 months and 2 days old on that fateful night the Titanic hit an iceberg. Sunday, being May 31, was the day, exactly 98 years ago, they launched the Titanic in Belfast, Ireland. It somehow seems apropos. The end of an era is now truly ended. There are no more survivors to give us their memories. I'm glad there are many artifacts and the Titanic will always live on in all our hearts, as will the survivors, even if we didn't know them all by name.

Sorry this is short tonight. Instead of easing up, the pain is ramping up. Why me?! *chuckles* I'm just lucky that way, that's why! I'm so used to this CRPS crap that unless it's horrible stabbing it's just annoys the hell out of me. It ruins my concentration and makes doing anything meaningful impossible. *really big sigh* Off to rest my body which has turned on me for the night.

0 comments: