Holy Carp!

Do my eyes deceive me? Has it really been *gasp* 4 days since my last entry?!? Holy carp batman! I am sooooooooooo sorry peeps. I did not forget, I swear, I've been busy hyperventilating, hating hubby, hating life, cursing my broken body and wishing this life were over.

Wow, look at that, I just updated you in one long sentence! I swear, that is the last exclamation point I will poke you in the eye with tonight, or morning if you're reading this tomorrow. Oh, I forgot about work, I have been working too. *slight grin*

You can tell from the tone tonight I sound happier, I'm not. I am trying to write, make money and distract myself. I am trying really hard to not stress myself out because my pain has been way too high. The p word turning into the big P word does NOT get articles written. If I don't write, I don't make money. I'm trying so hard and that in itself is just hard. *le sigh*

My first grandson should be born anytime now. I still feel like she'll be having him by the end of next weekend. My oldest son's birthday is on the 29th, he'll be 21. From the moment I found out I was going to be a grandma, the feeling he would be born before my son's birthday hasn't left. The time is so close and the feeling is even stronger now. I think she'll be in labor and give in about 5 1/2 hours and he'll weigh about 7 lbs but not more than 7 lbs 3 oz. No, I won't predict time because I have no feeling about that at all. My oldest son was born in the late afternoon, the next 3 were born with numbers and AM after the numbers. Nothing like delivering in the wee hours of the morning to disorient a person.

Summer is in full swing now. My "baby" girl is beginning to get bored. She has been out of school 2 weeks tomorrow and she's going all Young and Restless on me. It will only get worse from here. Just an FYI, I've never watched that particular soap opera in my life. School can't begin soon enough for all of us.

Hmmmm, what now? *drums fingers on table* I have run out of things to say. Oh holy crap. I need to go write an article and stimulate myself. *slams on the brakes* Uhhh, I swear I didn't mean that the way it sounded. Get your mind out of the gutter people. Geez

0 comments: