Cause I'm Twisted Like That

Cause I'm twisted like that, I have to direct you to a post on a blog I read regularly. She is f'ing hilarious!! This one is wayyyy good too. So, go read the Tale of Blue Thunder...I'll wait, go on.

Did you not just die laughing?! I thought so. I love when she writes those posts. I don't think I'd have enough guts to actually dye my naughty bits! Holy cow! Cutting, trimming, whatever is one thing, but to dye it another color? Ummm, not me! *shakes head vigorously*

Ok, so now on with the show. I posted an article tonight before I could change my mind. I like to do something amusing and this fit the bill. Jump on over and read Connor's Rules for Cats Who Own People. If you don't read it I'll cry. I mean, I really will. You don't wanna make me cry, cause my eyes will get all swollen and red, my nose will turn red like someone who drinks a wee bit too much and there'll be snot everywhere. You don't want to be responsible for that scene do you? Good, I thought not. I know this isn't my "writing" blog but I have the right to pimp myself all I want to.

There were no lizard hijinks today. Mainly because it rained most of the afternoon keeping the fur babies inside. Patience did find the missing tail of the lizard Connor caught. It was laying on the floor by the sliding glass door. (I'm sorry about that, sometimes a rhyme is unavoidable.) She bent over and said, "What this?" When she picked it up by the very end with her fingernails we both said, "Ewwww", then "So that's where that missing tail was." *giggles* Good thing their tails grow back.

I used up all of my wit and brain power writing today so you are doomed to be disappointed in the meager fare I offer you tonight. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Now, if only I can remember to get over here in the afternoon!

0 comments: