Hating The Cable Company

Totally hating the local cable company! I swear sometimes they do shit on purpose just to piss me off. Last night everything went down again for the second time this month, I think it's this month. I know that's not so bad, but geez people! Why do you insist on doing stuff like this when I have Very Important things to do on the world wide internets? Let's hope the cable company won't have another "glitch" anytime soon.

Ok, not for my articles. I know you've been happily anticipating more from me. So, to give you your K fix, here are some great articles. Family and CRPS Ways To Cope 7 Myths About CRPS and last but not least, an article I had to do because I have fur babies and I love wacky "awareness" months or days. June 4th is Hug Your Cat Day

I love writing and wanted to do one for fun and to make other people laugh a little. Since I de-frustrated myself and came at writing with a new attitude, I'm having fun writing again. I am also feeling more confident writing the articles and am now going to begin branching out to write other stuff and keep writing the CRPS articles.

Karen's Main Article Page, just in case you want to read all of my stuff while you're there. *innocent look* Me shamelessly promoting myself? Nah...I'd never do that!

I took a few more awesome pics in the past couple of days. Here's my Connor man looking every inch the regal king he is. Sometimes it's hard to grab really good photos and I'm tickled to death I was able to get this one. I'm also very lucky I got it, because right after I took this pic, the batteries in the camera died. If it happened just a few seconds earlier, there is no way I would have gotten this.

There is much stormage going on here everyday. I'm not doing too bad pain wise. Everyday it has stormed. Just a couple of hours ago, it was thundering, lightning and pouring down rain! More is coming tomorrow. *sigh* Oh well. It has driven down the drought index numbers though and we're no longer in the dangerous range. Anywho, Here's a couple of pics I took when the storm rolled in a couple of days ago. Isn't that beautiful? Here's another. I glanced outside because it was getting dark in the house. I saw that and grabbed my camera. When storms roll in, things change quickly. You have to seize the moment before it's gone.

I hope seeing these photos lifts your spirits. Beauty is everywhere and I'm going to try to capture it every chance I get. Some things are worth sharing. The pictures I take are one of them. My articles are another.

0 comments: