Being Grateful

This pain will not leave me alone!!! I'm thoroughly sick and tired of feeling like this. Day 5....or is it 6? Regardless, in honor of the P word, I will resist its attempts to drag me under and make me miserable. I will retaliate by listing the things I am grateful for today. I will not let it drown me, I will not let it take my humor and laughter, I will not let it rule my life.

I am grateful:

1) For my grandson Tristan. Even though he has not been born yet, he is a great motivation to make it through each day. He gives me something to look forward to for however many years I will live.

2) For the health of Tristan's mommy as she carries him inside of her.

3) For all my children who are safe, well and happy.

4) For Gil who is my rock and my port in the storm named RSD/CRPS

5) The beautiful day full of blue skies and bright sun.

6) To hear the birds as they talk to each other.

7) To see the birds flying through the air and performing stunts as if they were acrobats.

8) For my 2 fur babies. They give me a lot of joy and laughter. They don't care what is wrong with me, they love me.

9) For having a nice home, clean clothes and food. Too many have none of these things.

10) For pain. It reminds me I am alive. I don't fight it, I embrace it.

0 comments: