Squirrelly Days!

Today was a totally neat day! I'm sitting here getting some more census'. I see movement outside up high, look up and here's a squirrell on top of the fence. I then immediately looked to see where my fur babies were. They were crouched down staring very intently at our furry little visitor. I snapped up my camera and got a few pics of it all. Go to the bottom of the page to see them. :-D At one point, the one where you see the squirrell looking down, it was having a staring contest with Shanni. LOLOL I thought for a minute he was going to actually come down into the courtyard but guess he changed his mind. Lucky for him though cause he would've been in deep trouble!

One other pic I'm putting up is of Demon Kitty! Hubby snapped the pic of Connor one night. He really does look evil! LOL

Sorry this is really short tonight but I'm not feeling too good. If I feel better in awhile I might come back. If not, I'll be here tomorrow.

0 comments: