Randomness In My Brain

Or is that randomness from my brain? Maybe randomness in my demented brain.....nah, sounds funny. Randomness in the space between my ears otherwise known as my Big Brain? Think of some yourself and have fun.

First is the BIG news. My baby Connor is 1 year old today!!!! *big grin* He is an Official Grown Up Kitty now. I have a little story to tell. For all of the 1 year Connor has been alive, he has never caught any bugs on his own. He's chased a few slowly crawly bugs, placing his humongous paw on them. Then looking up at me as if to say, "What bug mom? I don't see no bug." Trying his best to look innocent. Well, yesterday afternoon between 2 pm and 3 pm, my baby officially became a Man Kitty. He caught not one, but two very big lizards. All by his gigantic, lumbering self. *sniffs* The first one he carried into the house so he could share with Gil and me his "kill" and the pride I know he felt at that moment. About 20 minutes or so later he grabbed another big one. To say I am a proud mama is an understatement. I am fair to bursting with pride and love for my Man Kitty. *has a grin so big it's bout splittin my face in two* *pauses* Ok, I just realized that last bit I wrote starting with I am fair...came out sounding very much like a redneck, hillbilly, whatever other name which is bandied about in the south. I can't help it simply because I come from a a long line of them. I must add, No, no one in my family is called Jim Bob, Billy Bob or anything other 2 word name. No, we do not have any You're my Uncle, Brother, Daddy thing going on. Sorry if this disappoints you.

I pulled up the article I was doing and finished it tonight. It turned out really good. I took a picture of my leg, a close up, to go with my article. You can see things aren't quite right with the skin. It's quite appropriate since my article is about skin issues. I am feeling really happy and quite proud of myself. I can't wait till it's published so you can all read it. Then you can bask in the Awesomeness of Me and my Big Brain. *snorts* Can you tell I'm feeling much better about my writing?

What else? I wrote up a short bio to be posted on a RSD/CRPS website. It's a website started by two very awesome women who also share the hell that is RSD/CRPS. One of them, Cool K, invited me to be a part of her organization on the Advisory Board. The words put together make for a impressive title don't they? It is a fantastic addition to the resume I am beginning to build. I hope to be a valuable, productive asset to them. If you would like to check out the website, it is in my favorite websites to the right by the name of RSD/CRPS Lifesavers.

I know there was more I wanted to say. For the life of me I can't remember what else there was. *scratches head* Oh well, I'll think of whatever it was as I snuggle down and drifting off to sleep. I'm also in pain right now which is why I'm still up. It's hard to sleep when you have pain oozing from your pores from head to toe. Not complaining or anything, just stating a fact.

Ok, I guess I will just wander off into the sunset now. Oh....dang it, almost forgot. Geri, I know you're reading this. I can pimp your blog for you. This can be done one of two ways. I can explain to you how it's done, or you can find templates you like. I'll send you the links to good sites and I can log onto your blog myself and pimp it for you. *grins* Up to you girlfriend! Send me an email with your decision.

0 comments: