Good Day,Bad Night

It was a good day, mostly. My daughter ended up with some trojan infecting her computer. It was one of those that will never be caught by the anti-virus programs. It wouldn't even let me run McAfee to scan and remove. I had to download a program and wait forever while it dealt with the intruder and expelled it. It worked and all is well in Laptop Land once again. I ripped all my hair so now I'm very bald. Not that I mind. *grins*

I feel good because despite it all, I wrote one article and started another. Futzing with Patience's computer for so long took away precious time and a lot of my creativity. I couldn't seem to think of the right words! If it hadn't been for that, I would have gotten the 2nd one written too. Tomorrow I'm going to get to it first thing. I will hopefully, barring any catastrophes, edit and proofread both articles and then turn them in. Maybe I can write one or two more and turn them in on Thursday. I want to be more productive and pick up the publishing. Right now it seems like a very long wait between articles.

I'm feeling too tired and brain dead tonight, so I'll just mosey off and go to bed.

0 comments: