Extreme Upset

Is the reason there was no post last night. I was too upset to write anything. I was unfairly suspended off Healthboards where I am a posting fool. Healthboards has many different boards covering pretty much every condition you can think of and a few you can't. I am, of course, posting on the rsd one.

I'm warning everyone to never go on Healthboards!!!! They don't follow their own "rules" unless it's to their benefit. You can be attacked by someone else because they're "upset" or having a bad day. If you stand up for yourself and tell the person they need to read more carefully before launching an unfair attack, you also inform this person, via pm, NOT on the board that they have no right to attack you just because they're "upset", you'll be kicked off.

This is what happened to me. I was respectful, I did not call her names, I did not sling any type of accusation, I did not tell her she was stupid or allude to some nasty thought about what kind of family she comes from. The definition of insult is: to treat with insolence, indignity, or contempt, to affect offensively or damagingly the reader's intelligence.
At no time did I do so. The definition of attack is, as it applies to this situation: To criticize strongly or in a hostile manner. An expression of strong criticism; hostile. Again, I did not do this.

In my pm I said "
You DO have the right to feel whatever you want. You DON'T have the right to take it out on anyone else. You're not the only one who can't work and feels stressed out and upset. Do you see anyone else on this board leaving rude posts, then fail to apologize and expect for it to be laughed off? No you don't. Other people are dealing with far worse problems and I don't see them being nasty. Think first and double check what you read so there is no "mistake."

So, screw the nazi board they named Healthboards!!! They can kiss my ass. It should be UnHealthyboards instead of Healthboards. In 6 years I have never been kicked off of any board. I will make sure everyone on the rsd board at Healthboards gets copies of everything. Not that they need "proof" because they know me. Frankly, they're pissed off that this person did this to me. From the first day she has done nothing but make trouble. She's started numerous posts, some with the same title. In these posts she doesn't ask questions or just tell her story. She whines, she complains. All of them have this "oh poor me, pity me, feel sorry for me, wa wa wa" There are no responses to her posts because she doesn't ask anything, only whine.

In response to her saying she wanted to find a real life rsd group, I went and found all of them in her state, there were only 3. Since rsd isn't yet well known, there are very few real life support groups. This is the main reason we turn to the internet. She didn't acknowledge my post nor the info I took the time to find. Her post after mine only complained about wanting a real life group and how there just has to be one. *ahem* I don't expect to be acknowledged for every little thing I say or do, but did I not just post and tell you, these are the only 3 rsd groups in the whole state?!? Go back to look and make sure, yep, there's what I wrote. After that, I stopped trying to "help" her.

She and Healthboards can go to hell. Feel free to ignore this post if you want but I wanted to get it off my chest. Read the second post of tonight above which is happier. No complaining or whining involved. lol

0 comments: