Awareness Months

I was compiling a list off various sites on Awareness Months. I came across quite a few I never knew existed.

Today is observance of All Is Ours Day! WOOT! Now we get to have everything we want. I sure hope the few millions dollars I asked for will be deposited on time. *frets a little* I don't know what I'll do if it doesn't come in. Oh dear....

It's April, the time for flowers to bloom and wonderfully balmy days. We shed our winter clothes for lighter apparel and bask in the sun. In celebration of this month, I will find a person worthy of receiving a Twit Award everyday, from all over the world. Yes, it's that time again folks. International Twit Award Month!! Aren't you excited? I've been waiting a whole year for this time to roll around again. *rubs hands together gleefully* There are so many Twit awards to pass around and so little time.

I also came across this one for September: Pleasure Your Mate Month. *blink* Well alright!!! September is gonna be one hell of a party month for me. It's also my birthday month which makes it sweeter.

In February we have Goat Trauma Awareness. WTF?? I've never heard of this nor did I know there was a problem with goats suffering trauma that requires a whole awareness month. Who knew?

In July, it's Hitchhiking Month and Anti-Boredom Month. I dare say if you start hitchhiking you sure as heck won't be bored for long!

January 11-17th is Cuckoo Dancing Week! Mark your calendars for next year and get ready to get your Cuckoo on!!

Oh darn it....I didn't know about Happy Mew Year on Jan 2nd! My fur babies forget to tell me. I won't forget next year. *wanders off to stock up on kitty crack for them*

On Jan 22nd is Answer Your Cats Questions Day. I'm very happy I missed it this year. They can be worse than a toddler always asking why, why, why!

Don't forget everyone, tomorrow, April 9th is Draw a Picture of a Bird Day!! Break out those crayons, markers or coloring pencils and capture a bird.

0 comments: