*Waves Hi* :-D

Sorry I wasn't here last night. It was a VERY bad, rough day for me. This pinched nerve in my shoulder is killing me and my pain level was up way high too. Nothing I'm not used to but it's not any easier now than it was 5 1/2 years ago.

My oldest daughter's b-day was today. She's now officially 19! :-) I can't believe how fast my kids have grown up on me and now she's going to be a mom herself. *groans* Man....I'm still getting used to the idea. LOL She told me names tonight. If it's a girl, her name will be Kylie Ann Marie, if a boy, Jesse Lee most likely. Marie is for me and her as I passed my middle name on to my oldest daughter as she will to her oldest daughter whether it's this baby or one down the road. Lee is her older brother's middle name. The baby's daddy wants a jr but neither one of us is too keen on that idea. LOL She's doing very well. Starting to be a bit more tired but I told her that's normal, and it should pass in a couple of months.

In kitty news.....OMG tooooo funny! Last night it was getting dark so time for the little furry ones to come in. I go round up Fuzzy Butt(Shanni) first, put her in the house and closed the sliding glass door so she wouldn't come right back out. Closed the front door and went to grab Fluff Tail(Connor). It all went fine, I got them both in. I noticed the door seemed to be sticking a bit. A screw on the deadbolt plate was sticking out a bit. I was trying to just push it back in and there goes Fluff tail! Darted out the crack in the door and off he went. We played ring around the garbage can for a few seconds till I shoved them to the side. He then darted toward the sliding glass door...ya know, the one I closed just a few minutes before. BAM! He slams right into it, hard. He bounces off and goes staggering across the courtyard shaking his head and I'm hot on his paws! He does a fake out around the one table and BAM, head first into the sliding glass door again. *laughing* Off he staggers again shaking his head. At this point I'm trying to not totally lose it. He runs over to the other side of the one table and lays down then jumps up and....what do you think happened? Yuppers! He slammed head first in to the sliding glass door again!! ROFLMAO You think after the 1st time he would've learned. LOLOL I was right behind him and got the front door opened up for him before he could take another lap around the courtyard again.

So now we're all inside, finally. I yelled at him twice to get out of the garbage bag. Then in the next minute he almost made me trip and fall twice! At this point I'm practically screaming and yelling a few....ok, a lot...of cuss words. LOL I got my coffee made and then I did lose it. I'm laying here on the couch cackling like a mad woman. He was still walking around shaking his head a bit. LOL I don't think he gave himself brain damage. I'm happy he has a hard head though but not hard enough to break the glass. LMAO

I guess that's it for today. Trying to keep my typing time down so as not to flare my shoulder or anything else up. Hope ya'll got a good laugh at least. :-D

0 comments: